Low carb & paleo friendly Coriander Lime Cauliflower Rice – make it in 20 minutes or less for a healthy & filling side dish!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 green jalapeño deseeded & chopped (optional)
- 3 cups grated cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or as needed)
- Zest from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Heat up the olive oil in a large pan. When the oil is hot add the onions and sauté for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat or until they become soft and translucent.
Add the garlic & jalapeño and cook for a minute until the garlic becomes fragrant. Stir the whole time.
Add the cauliflower to the pan. Stir to mix everything together well.
Stir in the vegetable stock, coriander, salt and zest. Turn the heat up to high and cook for another minute. The high heat will draw out excess moisture in the cauliflower so it doesn’t get too mushy. Lower the heat again and add the lime juice. Mix into the rice well.
Taste and season with more salt as needed. Serve warm and enjoy!