This is a super easy, Low-carb and meatless breakfast recipe. And the best part is you can swop and add any other ingredients that tickle your fancy!
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2-3 tablespoons onion, diced
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, diced & sautéed
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, finely shredded
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add in remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into each muffin hole.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the muffin is completely cooked.