This quick and easy recipe serves 2. This works well as a meal on its own or as a side dish to anything!
- 4 zucchinis, medium to large-sized
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 big bunch of fresh basil (about ½ cup packed)
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup of cashews, soaked overnight
- ¼ cup of butter beans
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Spiralise zucchini with a spiraliser or julienne slicer. Place zoodles in a large bowl with ¾ cup of tomatoes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the tomatoes, to a high-powered blender and blend until extremely smooth. If the ingredients are not blending, gradually add water until it blends into a thick sauce.
- Pour sauce over zoodles and mix thoroughly.
- Separate zoodles to serving plates and top with remaining tomatoes.
- You can also roast the tomatoes with some garlic to add some depth to the flavor.