This is a super easy, delicious side-dish or addition to any meal! My personal favorite is mixing it with flaked salmon or tuna in a wrap.
- 1¾ cup fresh diced pineapple
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chipotle tabasco
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 3 avocados, smashed
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- optional: lime wedges to squeeze on top
- In a medium bowl add, diced pineapple, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, chipotle pepper tabasco, lime juice, and salt to taste. Lightly toss to mix.
- In a small bowl add, avocado, juice of 1 lime, and salt to taste. Gently smash the avocado and stir, it will look like a chunky guacamole.
- Mix both the pineapple salsa and smashed avocado in a bowl and serve.