Here’s a healthier way to enjoy chocolate and it’s super easy!!!!
- 1 bar Lindt Dark Chocolate – you can choose any flavor you like! My personal favorites are the chili, cranberry and blueberry ones!
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds/cashews/macadamias
- Pinch of Salt
- Add boiling water to a pot. Put a glass bowl over the pot and then add the Lindt Chocolate bar to the bowl (break it up into smaller pieces for easier melting.)
- Stir the chocolate around until it has all melted.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper (or even just use some spray ‘n cook in a Pyrex dish) and pour the chocolate on top. Top with the roasted nuts and a sprinkle of salt.
- Set in the fridge or freezer to harden for 30 minutes to an 1 hour.
- Once completely solid, break or cut into pieces/bars.
NOTE: You can also add other healthy ingredients to spice these ‘bars’ up, such as dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, strawberries, etc) and seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, chia, etc).
These can be kept at room temperature for serving. But for best freshness, store chocolate in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks, or the freezer for 1-2 months.