These pumpkin flavored healthy cookies make a great grab-and-go breakfast with hearty wholegrain oats, cranberries and pumpkin seeds!
Yield: 12 cookies
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cup junge oats
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup ground flax/linseeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pumpkin flavoured baby food/ pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 160 C. Line a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl warm coconut oil and honey (either microwave, inside preheating oven or on the stove top).
- In a large bowl combine oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, ground flax/ linseeds, cinnamon and salt. Add pumpkin flavoured baby food, eggs and warmed coconut oil and honey. Stir until fully combined.
- Drop about ¼ cup sized scoops of the mixture onto a wax paper sheet and flatten (cookies won’t spread while baking). Bake for about 15-20 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet before moving to an airtight storage container.
Serving size: 1 cookie
Saturated fat: 5g