Ingredients (makes 10 – 12 balls):
– 2 handfuls dried cling peaches, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes
– 2 handfuls fresh pitted dates
– 1 handful cacao nibs
– 1 handful nuts (I used cashews)
– 1 handful organic dried fruit (I used dried blueberriez)
– 1 tbsp cacao powder
– 1 tbsp sweetener (I used natreen)
– 1 tbsp linseeds/ flaxseeds (ground)
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– Pinch of sea salt
– Organic dessicated coconut, for rolling the balls in at the end
1. Drain the apricots and put into a food processor. Add the pitted dates. Process for about 20 seconds or until finely chopped.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and process for a few more seconds until the nuts are chopped (but still chunky) and the mixture has mixed together.
3. With wet hands, shape the mixture into 8 balls and then roll in coconut. Store in the fridge.